Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Beginner Guitar Lessons - Learn Guitar Basics
From http://www.theorylessons.com/

These are the guitar lessons that should be done first, even if you are an experienced guitar or bass player you may find something here that helps you understand this music course better. The beginner guitar lessons here cover the basics of learning to play guitar or bass, as well as an introduction to the learn guitar course. The information in these music lessons ranges from instruction on stringing and tuning your guitar or bass to hand positioning, playing chords using guitar chord charts, and other music lesson information and techniques.

for more information please visit
http://www.theorylessons.com/beginner_guitar.php

6 comments:

  1. Genius, I realize beginner guitar lesson from your website.
    Merci bien.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's ok... Thank you for your encouragement
    I am trying to do my best.... to help learners who want to be mastery in Music....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very helpful and informative. Just read your blog, I can start learning how to play guitar immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also would like to share the another website for guitar learner; www.abclearnguitar.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the websited recommended...
    I know you are kidding me saying that you can learn how to play guitar immediately after seeing my blog... Actually I know that you are already good in playing guitar... Thank you again

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do like classic guitar ... relax and deeply impress

    ReplyDelete