Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Enhancing your piano skill

Playing piano like a professional player is a dream of many people during their childhood. There are many reasons why people choose musical instruments and mine may be different from others. I never think of playing a musical instrument, what I realize is playing music.... painting a canvast of silence ....

This is a source of music data (mp3, music sheets etc) I always use. Many of the music sheets I print out for my students are from this site.

http://www.8notes.com/piano_sheet_music.asp

2 comments:

  1. So quick, just asked for this information yesterday. Thank you so much for sharing. I must admit that I find it insightful to read your blog.
    My niece has been learning to play piano for months, your information must help her a lots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... I am happy to know that it can help
    There are a lot of music data on the cyber world, and this site can help a lot in serching for the songs you wish...
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete